Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hip Update!


First -- do I not have the CUTEST boy in the whole wide world?!!!

Stephen and I took Wriston to have his ultrasound on the hip this morning.  We were pleased with the results.  It seems Wriston's right hip IS out of place but just by a little bit.  The Ortho Dr believes that as Wriston grows, the ligaments will help place his hip back in joint.  Therefore, we're looking at doing another ultrasound in another few months to see if his hip is back in place.  GREAT NEWS for my now SIX WEEK baby boy!!

Yesterday, Wriston was acting differently.  He seemed to be extra fussy and crying a lot when he was not eating or napping.  Also, his eating decreased and naps were short.  I took him to see the pediatrician and it seems Wriston has acid reflux.  He was placed on Zantac and we were told it may be a week before we see results.  I am hoping this solves the issue as I do not like seeing my lil guy so upset.  

So, overall, great news on the hip and we're working on the reflux!!

1 comment: