Tuesday, March 22, 2011

7 Weeks Update

Happy 7 weeks to Wriston!  We're almost at the two month marker, which means 3 shots at the next Dr visit!  I don't know who will cry more -- Wriston or me?!

So, it seems I had his hip information all wrong.  While I thought the Dr doing the Ultrasound on his hip was qualified enough to make a diagnosis and recommendation, it appears that Dr was only supposed to read the results of the ultrasound.  Therefore, we're going to see Dr. Clark at OrthoCarolina on the 29th to hear his thoughts/opinions/recommendations.  We're hoping to hear fabulous news (let's wait and see) but if he needs some sort of therapy, I would rather do it now while he's little and unphased.  While we're not certain of all the options, one main treatment option shown online is the Pavlik Harness.  According to other blogs and Drs, the harness is not painful for the children or bothersome.  We will wait and see.

Wriston is really learning to return smiles and within the last week, learned to pout by sticking out the bottom lip!  He's a mess.  I'm just glad I am able to stay home a little while longer so I can watch him develop even more.

1 comment:

  1. He sure is a cute lil boy! I think you should post a pic with every post. :)

    ReplyDelete