Monday, November 7, 2011

30 Days!


So, it seems everyone on facebook started doing 30 days of thankfulness.  It's a nice concept.  With Thanksgiving fast approaching, I decided that instead of listing everything out one day at a time, I would go ahead and list 10 of my top things I am most thankful for nowadays.  10 more will come in a few days.. followed by another 10.

In no particular order:
  1. I am thankful to be a mommy.  My sweet, amazing, perfect little boy Wriston Todd Bailey brings out the best in me.  Being a mom is such an honor and I am lucky God blessed us with such a precious gift.  I love my boy!
  2. I am thankful to be a wife to my very best friend.  Stephen and I are lucky to still be in love almost 12 years after our first date.  We always have fun together.  I could not ask for a better friend, husband or father to Wriston.  I love you Stephen.
  3. I am thankful for my family - all of you.  Being the youngest of four and the only girl had its ups and downs.  Today, I am thankful for my 3 older brothers, my fabulous parents, my inlaws and everyone else who I consider family.  You all mean the WORLD to me.  
  4. I am especially thankful for my parents.  I have the best parents in the world.  They are always supportive, loving and understanding.  They let me make my own mistakes, follow my dreams and become the person I am today.  I am nothing without them. 
  5. I am especially thankful to Gran and Pop Bailey.  Having lost my grandparents at an early age, I am so blessed to have them in my life.  They have never been anything but my Gran and Pop. 
  6. I am thankful for my friends.  All of you accepted me for ME. You accepted my quirkiness, my loudness, my talkativeness, my ramblings, my outbursts... you loved me for who I am and who I want to be.  I could not ask for a better set of friends.  I love you all.
  7. I am thankful for smiles in the morning from my sweet boy.  Nothing starts a day like seeing my baby grin. 
  8. I am thankful for my remodeled kitchen.  While not completely finished, it is gorgeous and I love my house a little more than I did before.
  9. I am thankful for my nephew and neices.  I am lucky.  I cannot imagine my life without them.
  10. I am thankful for college football.  I love my gamecocks and the georgia dawgs :)
  11.  
 



1 comment:

  1. And I am thankful for you! And that sweet lil boy of yours! And, yeah... I guess I'm thankful for Stephen, too.

    ReplyDelete