Monday, October 10, 2011

Taste of Charleston


Wriston just returned from his first visit to Charleston.  We took him this past weekend to attend the Taste of Charleston with my parents and Tim.  The weather was nice - cool and windy in the morning and warmer afternoon.  We toured the gardens and tasted a few samples.  I tried some Cajun Shrimp and Grits and a Crab Cake Slider.  I highly recommend everyone going next year.  It was worth the money (tickets are cheaper if bought in advance) and let's you try different area restaurants. 

Unfortunately, Wriston and I brought back a wicked cold and fever.  I stayed home with him today and we're hoping to be back to normal tomorrow.

Latest Wriston developments:
  • Wriston is learning to snap.  While he does not make any sounds, he can put his fingers together like he is snapping.
  • Stephen and I took Wriston to the pediatric dentist last week.  He had his teeth cleaned (remember, he has two) and we saw he has TWO new teeth making a total of FOUR.  The top two just broke the skin so it may be a week or two before you can really see them.  I cannot believe how fast he is growing.
  • Wriston is starting to put his hands on the ground and straighten his legs - trying to stand on his own it seems.  

No comments:

Post a Comment