Sunday, November 27, 2011

Holidays and the final ten

The holiday season is here!  We hope everyone had a perfect Thanksgiving.  We had a nice day at the Bailey household.  We had my side of the family over for a big lunch.  We fried our turkey and had all the sides imagineable.  Everything was delicious!!  Stephen and I went out with our niece Charity at midnight to visit Target and Best Buy.  We were home by 2 am.  We slept til 445 and got up and went to Home Depot and Lowe's.  Charity, Wriston and I went out shopping again after W's morning nap and stayed til dinner time.  I did buy a few gifts for Stephen and Wriston.  Yesterday, Wriston, Charity and I went shopping with my parents at the Gaffney Outlets after I put up our Christmas tree and a few decorations. 

So, with November closing, it is time to list my final 10 items I am thankful for this year.
  1. Naps!  After all that shopping, we needed a few naps!
  2. Pictures with Santa.  While Wriston was NOT a fan of Santa, the picture is priceless AND looks like Stephen's 1st photo with Santa (he was a crier too) 
  3. Christmas ornaments.  Each one has a special memory.
  4. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.  Wriston's favorite song since a baby! 
  5. Long weekends with the family.
  6. Holidays.
  7. Yesterdays, Todays and Tomorrows.
  8. Smiles
  9. Sunshine! 
  10. Having more than 30 things to be thankful for
Guess that ends the list of 30.  I think my list could go on and on and on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment