Sunday, November 20, 2011

10 more

Ten more items of which I am thankful for:
  1. Amazing coworkers - they help my days go faster and have become wonderful friends!
  2. My sweet Georgia Mae.  Precious puppy who came to our family 4 years ago.
  3. Digital photos - great way to capture memories without having to print every single one
  4. MY NEW KITCHEN - while not 100% complete, I. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. it!
  5. Redbox.  Enough said.
  6. DVR.  Necessity with a child.  And even without.
  7. Advancements in cancer treatment.  I pray the treatments help my uncle and dad in their battle.
  8. Blogs.  Perfect to catch up on friends, find new recipes and get inspired.
  9. My neices and nephew.  I cannot imagine my life without them.  I love them to pieces.
  10. Christmas music.  It puts a smile on my face every single time.  By far, my favorite holiday!
I am looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with the family in a few days.  I'll be sure to post pictures!

1 comment: