Friday, August 19, 2011

Week 3

We made it to Week 3 of the Biggest Loser Competition at the gym!  I've kept up going to the gym 4 times a week and making it to the classes on Tuesday nights.  I made some new friends and am pleased with the progress.  I'll do a weigh in tomorrow morning.  Even if I've not lost weight, I do notice a different in my ability to lift weights.  It's nice.

I decided to join Weight Watchers.  I'm on day 3 and so far, not too bad.  I need to do a little more grocery shopping to be able to stay within the point ranges given.  I am hoping combining WW with the workouts will help me lose weight faster!

In Wriston news - he is still the most loving boy ever.  We took him to the Orthopedist Ped Dr for an x-ray on his hip.  His bones have not fully calcified so we could not see the ball where the leg goes into the hip, but based on what the Dr COULD see, he is pleased and told us to not even worry about it anymore.  We do go back when W is 1 year old.

Well, that's all for now ... off to enjoy my last weekend in my 20's!  WOW.

1 comment:

  1. I love WW!! I have been on program wince January this year. If you have any tips, recipes, etc. pass them my way....and if i get anything i will pass them your way!! Have fun losing!!

    ReplyDelete