Tuesday, June 21, 2011

TWENTY - yes, TWENTY weeks old.


I honestly cannot believe how quickly Wriston is growing.  He's TWENTY weeks old today!!  I am really trying to take advantage of all the time we spend together because I know, at some point (though hard to believe), he will not want his mommy to rock him or cuddle with him.  As of now - I consider him quite the mommy's boy - I think even Stephen would agree.  He loves his daddy bunches though. 

Wriston is a good eater.  He seems to like all the food so far except for carrots.  The Dr said it takes 15 tries at a food before knowing if a baby really dis/likes something so we will keep trying.  He likes to chew on his tongue and touch faces (which means possible hair tugging and face scratching).  He likes tummy time, but only on his terms.  He likes to sit in the tub and splash a little now.  AND, while I am hesitant to write it in his baby book, Stephen and I both believe he said "hey" the other day.  I snuck up behind Stephen and Wriston said hey!  We'll see if he can repeat it first before writing it down. 

We've had a lot going on lately, but the one constant is Wriston's ability to make everything seem better and without him even knowing.  He's just perfect.  He can do nothing and yet do everything to make a person's day better.  What power a smiling baby has on a person!!  Who knew?

It seems a lot of my friends are having babies now and what a blessing for sure.  Every birth I hear about just brings a smile to my face!  What a miracle!  I am blessed to be a mom and even more so, Wriston's mom.  And we are all lucky to have each of you take part in his life!!  Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. <3 right back to you all! You're a special family, all three of ya!

    ReplyDelete