Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ah, daycare...

I've said it before - I don't know if I could be a 24/7 stay at home mom, BUT, I do KNOW that I am SO over Wriston being sick twice in a 3 week time period and only after being there for about 5 weeks!!  BOO.  Wriston got over his HFMV, I got over my throat, bronchitus, gunk virus and NOW Wriston is dealing with a cold.  I am convinced that one of the girls in daycare got him sick.  I've made comments for the past 2-3 weeks about how one girl in particular sounded HORRIBLE when she coughed and was told "Oh, she's been to the Dr and they say she's fine..."  Sounds like she needed a different Dr.  I know we can't always medicate our children, but don't send your kid to daycare sick (if it can be avoided) AND if you're child has a horrible cough for more than a week, GO TO A DIFFERENT DR or just GO to the Dr.  I was told that his cough should last no longer than 7-10 days.  Luckily, he seems to be getting better. 

Now off that rant...

Wriston is loving to roll.  I'm glad we have him in a a harness at night to avoid him rolling completely over.  It helps me feel better to know he can't be face down in the crib.  He does love it and just grins when he rolls to the belly and looks around.  He seems to love it more after eating ... I think so he can purposely spit up on everything, but that's life.  He's still the cutest.

Our weekend festivities included seeing friends from Charleston on Friday night and Saturday for breakfast.  Wriston was in a great mood and loved the visit.  On Saturday night, we took him to a cookout for a bit and he seemed to really enjoy himself.  Now, it's about time for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment